FSFX 116: Dual Trigger Processor
The Free State FX Dual Trigger Processor is a sophisticated utility module capable of being either an envelope generator, LFO, or drum synthesizer.
ADSR Envelope Generator
- Quartic attack, exponential decay, exponential release.
- 0.2ms to 8s stage length.
LFO and Tap-Tempo LFO
- 0.03 Hz to 160 Hz frequency range.
- Available waveforms: square, triangle, sine, stepped, random.
- Waveform variations and morphing for each of these: PWM, slope, folding/harmonics, step size, interpolation.
- Variable phase at reset.
- Sophisticated tap LFO capable of locking to complex and irregular rhythms.
- Channel 1 - 808 inspired kick with additional parameters (tune, punch).
- Channel 2 - 808 inspired snare with additional parameters (tune, decay), or 808inspried hi-hats.
- Twin - Channels 1 and 2 share the same settings, yet can be triggered independently.
- Split - Channel 1 is edited by knobs 1 and 2. Channel 2 is edited by knobs 3 and 4. A reduced/simplified set of parameters are available when in split mode.
- Expert - Channels 1 and 2 operate fully independently from each other.
- Trigger input threshold = 0.6V.
- 16-bit CV/audio generation with 48kHz sample rate.
- Envelope output level = 0 to 8V.
- LFO and Drum Output Levels = 10Vpp.
- Operates on +/- 15V, and has a dotcom power header for simple integration in to your 5U format synthesizer.
Special thanks to Émilie Gillet for making this module possible.
Fully assembled in Lawrence, Kansas USA.