Black Box 22 w/ FSFX 112 Power Input & Active Multiples
First batch of cabinets is available exclusively at noisebug.net!
FSFX 112 Power Input Features
- Connection between the FSFX 112 Power Input and the FSFX 111 Power Supply is via a 4 ft. 4-pin XLR cable. Cable included.
- Three relays, one for each power rail, are used to turn power on to the cabinet. An automatic time delay circuit is used to power each cabinet on one at a time. The delay time is adjustable behind the panel. The power delay reduces in rush current (a common problem with large modular systems)
- Status LED for each power rail.
- (2) Active Multiples - 1 Input to 4 Output.
Black Box 22 Features
- Turn-key solution to begin or expand upon your modular synthesizer journey.
- Holds 22 MU modules total. Since a power module is included with each Black Box 22, there is room for 21 additional modules.
- Removable lid.
- Constructed out of 7-ply Birch plywood. Excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Solid maple module mounting rails drilled at standard MU spacing. The module mounting rail is offset in to the cabinet 1 inch.
- Black Oxide module mounting screws with black plastic washers pre-mounted.
- Three layers of Duratex textured coating.
- Handle, butterfly latches, hinges, and corner protection made by Penn Elcom. Finished in a flat black powdercoat.
- (2) FSFX Power Bus PCBs each with 11 power headers (dotcom standard).
- (12) Two foot long power cables (dotcom standard).
- Approximate 6 in. of depth behind panel.
- Overall dimension: Height = 20 in. Width = 25 in. Depth w/ Lid = 11 in. Depth w/o Lid = 9 in.
More from this collection
$ 990.00 $ 850.00