Black Box 22 w/ FSFX 111 Power Supply
First batch of cabinets is available exclusively at noisebug.net!
FSFX 111 Power Supply Features
- Bel Triple-Output Power Supply (15V,-15V,5V).
- 110V (2A fuse) or 220V (1A fuse) operation.
- 1.5A of current available on 15V and -15V power lines. 6A of current available on 5V power line.
- Status LED for each power rail.
- Enough current to power as many as three additional Black Box 22 cabinets.
- (3) 4-Pin XLR Jacks to connect to additional Black Box 22 cabinets.
- All 0V lines tied to Ground in a star configuration.
- (1) IEC power cord.
Black Box 22 Features
- Turn-key solution to begin or expand upon your modular synthesizer journey.
- Holds 22 MU modules total. Since a power module is included with each Black Box 22, there is room for 21 additional modules.
- Removable lid.
- Constructed out of 7-ply Birch plywood. Excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Solid maple module mounting rails drilled at standard MU spacing. The module mounting rail is offset in to the cabinet 1 inch.
- Black Oxide module mounting screws with black plastic washers pre-mounted.
- Three layers of Duratex textured coating.
- Handle, butterfly latches, hinges, and corner protection made by Penn Elcom. Finished in a flat black powdercoat.
- (2) FSFX Power Bus PCBs each with 11 power headers (dotcom standard).
- (12) Two foot long power cables (dotcom standard).
- Approximate 6 in. of depth behind panel.
- Overall dimension: Height = 20 in. Width = 25 in. Depth w/ Lid = 11 in. Depth w/o Lid = 9 in.
More from this collection
$ 990.00 $ 850.00