FSFX 115: Teezer Thru-Zero VCO
- Analog Thru-Zero VCO designed by Ian Fritz
- 1V/Oct Scaling
- dotcom Power Header
- Multi-turn Pot for 'Frequency'
- Multi-turn Pot for 'Initial Freq'
- Sync Input with Variable Sync Depth
- Simultaneous Sine, Triangle, and Sawtooth/Ramp Outputs
- 1V/Oct CV Input
- External CV of Linear Frequency Modulation and Exponential Frequency Modulation
- AC / DC Switch for Linear FM Input
- Level Controls for Linear FM and Exponential FM
- 1% Metal Film Resistors
- 1/4" Switchcraft Jacks
- Module Depth = 6.25 in.
- Current Draw 15V = 80mA, -15V = 90mA