Free State FX Haible Resonators Assembly - MU Format
A classic reborn. The Haible Resonators recreates the 'Resonator' section from the famous Moog Polymoog synthesizer. This circuit was designed by diy synth legend Jurgen Haible.
- Circuit Designed by Jurgen Haible
- Four modes of operation: Lowpass, Bandpass, Notch, and Highpass
- Independent Control of Dry Level and Resonator Level
- Clip LED Indicator for the Resonator Level
- Three Independent Filters
- Gain, Cutoff Frequency, and Emphasis Level for Each Filter
- Two Audio Inputs
- 1% Metal Film Resistors
- Polyester Film Capacitors
- 1/4" Switchcraft Jacks
Please allow 2-4 weeks assembly time prior to shipment.